Smodpast Smodpast

Wow

Even with video, this sucks compared to other podcasts out there.

StupidDream responds:

I dunno I doubt there are much other podcasts out there worth listening to. At least 90% of podcasts out there are two people complaining about whatever pop culture.

"Winter" "Winter"

Ah yes, the harsh Canadian winter...

Yep, very cold. Stellar animation, only bad point was the annoying music.

Mastermind Mastermind

This>Blockhead

This had great voice acting, and great script, it was just fucking funny. Well done sir.

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Eh.

Cool quiz, but way too many answers that you say are "best" are extremely debatable. The one that struck me the most as BS was that you said Rifle was better than Assault Rifle. Granted, a tad more accuracy, but with burst fire Assault Rifles are highly accurate, plus Assault Rifles are extremely more useful when zombies are running at you. Gee, I'm being charged, take my time and fire off a couple rounds iwth my Rifle, or spray like mad at the zombies head, which is more likely to save my ass?

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Simply perfect.

Very well done defense game, especially in the aiming style, rather than the stupid click the person you actually have a line of fire for once. The snipers were my favorite weapons, played throught the whole thing with the hunting rifle, but the Barrett was really buggy, about 20% of the time you fired but no bullet manifested, but the double/triple kills were the best, reminded me of Sniper Elite.

AGE Darts AGE Darts

fucking awesome man, all the "comedy" fl

man, all the "comedy" flashes in the world pall before the glory that is this game. I laughed my ass off, well done pal, you should submit this to the armor games contest ;)

Gaizka responds:

Now you understand my intentions, nice one!