Smodpast Smodpast

Wow

Even with video, this sucks compared to other podcasts out there.

StupidDream responds:

I dunno I doubt there are much other podcasts out there worth listening to. At least 90% of podcasts out there are two people complaining about whatever pop culture.

"Winter" "Winter"

Ah yes, the harsh Canadian winter...

Yep, very cold. Stellar animation, only bad point was the annoying music.

Mastermind Mastermind

This>Blockhead

This had great voice acting, and great script, it was just fucking funny. Well done sir.

Canadian Idiot! Canadian Idiot!

Good animation.

It was funny, good double-edged humor, and good use of the South Park canadians. Ignore the canadians that are gettin' pissed off, they're not true canadians if they can't laugh at themselves.

Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

Perfect.

Music fit perfectly, almost all the jokes were funny, and the action was cool.

Super Hero Clock Super Hero Clock

......

Pimpin'.

-2 Intelligence -2 Intelligence

Unexpected,

But really funny.

Mad Stick Arena 1 Mad Stick Arena 1

I liked it.

Good blend of action/diologue, it was fairly entertaining.

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Best Madness so far I think.

I loved it, really had a frantic pace to it, and the whole running away thing really served to draw me in to the movie. More violence is also always a plus, and it is awesome how Hank's body is seemingly kept going solely by sheer force of will.
Well done sir, well done.

S.O.A.D. - Lonely Day S.O.A.D. - Lonely Day

Pathetic attempt at animation.

You know what, call this review abusive but what I'm about to say is just simple facts supporting the conclusion that this animation sucks:
-Not a good choice of a SoaD song, do you always just pick the most emo song of a good band?
-Hmm, motion-tween scrolling background of pictures you probably didnt even draw, WELL DONE(sarcasm).
-The one thing that you actually drew was poorly drawn, you just used the circle tool and some lines.
-All he did was open his mouth regularly and blink a bunch.
-Good lettering, I'll give you that, IF it is even yours(which I doubt)
-I suck ass at animation/drawing, but even I could do better than this had I the slightest inclination.